- RSS Channel Showcase 2185425
- RSS Channel Showcase 4111699
- RSS Channel Showcase 1668255
- RSS Channel Showcase 6641530
- 05/19/16--08:53: What I Learned About KPIs from My Six-Year-Old
- 11/22/16--05:44: How to Keep Lettuce Crunchy and Other Strategy Execution Lessons
- 06/05/17--11:26: Types of KPIs: The Logic Model and Beyond
- 11/14/17--07:30: Why "World Class" Performance Isn’t Measurable
- 04/19/18--12:47: Which Tax Change Means Reassessing YOUR Strategy?
I arrived to pick up my daughter on the last day of art camp just in time for program evaluations. Since we at the Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI) use evaluation data for course improvement, I ...
I learned two lessons in college that I still think about – one in the kitchen and one as a strategy execution consultant. My professor claimed during a cell biology lesson that if you leave ...
As part of the KPI Basics series of content we are developing as part of the launch of the KPI.org website , I thought I would introduce the different types of key performance indicators ...
Let’s say our organization needs to buy a fleet of vehicles and we have two procurement teams. We tell team 1 that we want quiet, blue, four-door, fuel-efficient cars. We tell team 2 that we want ...
Tim Johnson noted in his recent strategic planning article that 85% of Fortune 500 companies from 1955 no longer exist today. This is because they failed to keep up with a changing world. The ...